Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back on the Chain Gang

I visited friends in Leeds over the weekend. It was great. We did shopping, goth/alt clubbing, duelling practice (swords), and even snuck in some Live Action roleplaying (Vampire the Masquerade). I also got to meet cool, sexy, interesting people, and get startled by a 1:1 scale dinosaur model (some sort of 5ft tall 'raptor wannabe).

And then I had to go back to work. With a computer system so bad there are official 'work-arounds', customers who only tell us stuff when we threaten legal action, and a management team that cares only about performance figures, not what they mean, or how they are achieved.
I was planning to go back in a few months time. Maybe I'll consider going back a bit sooner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey honey,

We in leeds (especially me) look forward to seeing you again soon


xxx

love from the dinosaur