Sunday, May 13, 2007

Eurovision 2007

What kind of tranny would I be if I didn't do a Eurovision review? Well, I don't know about you, but I wasn't actually watching this year. I was out doing karaoke with Lucy :)

I have been skimming the YouTube archives this morning though, and I'm quite taken by Bulgaria's strange tribal/techno track.

I was less impressed by the UK's sub-VengaAirways effort.

And having heard it, I'm also quite put out that the amusing Israeli tune didn't get to the finals. Bloody politics.

Aaaaanyway... The best way to enjoy Eurovision is to host a house party and watch as a group. Have a few drinks, get everybody to pick a country and then heckle to your hearts content! I still have fond memories of the 2005 party I went to.

2 comments:

Chrissy J. said...

Oh, aye?
"Karaoke with Lucy", is it now?
**Nudge nudge, wink wink...** ;)
Hope it's all going OK!

I read a story to my kids, instead. "Three Little Pigs, The Unseen Version" ... it features a TV horse, for some reason.

Pandora Caitiff said...

TV horse? Cool!

I can see it now:
"Transformation Stables presents Mare changeaways. Mane plaiting, ribbons, Gymkhana photoshoots..."