Sunday, May 07, 2006

"Can everyone stop getting shot?"

Yesterday we went paint-balling. I'm glad I did it, but I don't have any plans to go again.
Don’t let anyone tell you it doesn't hurt - I have four fantastic bruises on my chest, and a great big welt on my left arm!

It was fun though. Tension, panic, hearing the balls ricochet off your cover, it’s all good.
My crowning moment was defending the red base from five blue guys after my mate's gun jammed. I took three down before I got clipped (by a coward firing blind round a corner!). Unfortunately, when the marshal confirmed I was eliminated, I stood up with my arm in the air to show I was out. I then got hit by four shots, prompting me to yell "I'M DEAD! STOP SHOOTING ME!"

We were supposed to be going out in the city afterwards, but to be honest I was shattered, so I went home to get a good nights sleep...

1 comment:

Chrissy J. said...

Paintball... mmmmm... can't get enough! More fun in a skirt, though... :D

I play paintball (and airsoft) 'cos I like shooting things, but static targets get dull after ten minutes, and animals, well, only if I need to eat them afterwards.
Targets that shoot back... there's the buzz.